that was put forward but I did get paint on models which I haven't done in quite awhile.
I had some set backs that really set me back a week but really at the end of the day I just didn't put in the effort that I needed too.
I did finally get all the dreads a base coat of green. The issue is the newer batches of my green are a shade off and just a little duller green. I was very disappointed in that.
I got more block work done on the primary Contemptor and his brother came in the mail week two. He got his base coat with Brother Ashmantle and will be painted up as a twin of the first.
He will be mostly detail work to really highlight the model.