04 February 2011

Snowdays are productive!

Well today's update is some really good photos of some really OK mini's.  Actually I'm really proud of Vulkan.  The other two are added for reference and photo practice.

Forgefather took me quite some time and in the end I had to force myself to stop tinkering with him.  I am really excited about how well the drake skin turned out.  Simple wash repeated about 8 times over white primer really gave it a great effect. 

The gallery is here.





Rhino number 1 is at the end of the day the main example for the rest.  I still need to go back and give his decals some touch up as well as adding some shading and lining. 

The gallery is here.




Predator number 1 will probably be the only one for now.  At some point I want to go back and build a second using all the lessons learned since building this one.  This unit is fully magnetized and I can swap out both the main gun and the sponsons with ease. 

The gallery is here.

No comments: